Friday, June 4, 2010

I want...

well...let me rephrase that.

I think it would be really, really cool for Sweet Nut to have a Strider balance bike.  I mean look at it.  It looks fun!

I like that it seems like a better transition to riding a regular two-wheeler without training wheels.  And I like that it's easily adjustable, so technically speaking Sweet Nut and Cute Boy could share.

I first found out about these from Christy over at One Little Word She Knew.  I've known Christy for 5 years I think it is now...maybe longer.  We met on a message board for mommies who were due in June 2005.  So when I saw her girls (who are Sweet Nut and Cute Boy's age) riding the bikes, I thought they would be fun for my boys to try.  So, we're going to hopefully get one for Sweet Nut's birthday, but definitely by the end of July.

Would you like to win one of these cool bikes?  Head on over to One Little Word She Knew, and enter the giveaway.  And remember, if you win, Sweet Nut's birthday is this month :D

1 comment: