Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So explain to me...


Day 2 of Peanuts are Evil's blog challenge.  It's simple really.  Just blog once a day every day in June.  

So.  Inquiring minds (mine) want to know.

Is it really that difficult to reach under the bathroom sink and grab another roll of toilet paper?

Is it just because I'm the only girl in the house, and I need it every time I'm in there, that I understand the importance of having toilet paper within reach?

I guess I can't complain too much.  They do put the seat back down.

(But, I think it's only because Cute Boy is attempting to be like the big boys and go on the potty, that they do it so he doesn't fall in.  He did once.  Totally threw off our plans for potty training for awhile.)

Boys.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is!
    Boys just don't get it,
    & if they do need the roll they in turn leave it on the sink or back of toilet.

    ReplyDelete