Sunday, April 18, 2010

*knock on wood*

I *think* hope that the virus that has been plaguing Cute Boy for a week now is gone.  *Fingers Crossed* He's got a cold that Spawn brought home from school, but I can deal with a cold.  Maybe.  As long as I don't get it.

Anyways.  That's taken up most, no make that all of my week.  Stupid virus.  Cute Boy is mad at me because he can't have any form of milk right now though.  And like I said before, he's slightly obsessed with pink milk.  So, we're having fun with that.

In other news I got a bunch of wooly mail and mama fluff this week!  Woot Woot!  I got in an order from a coop for Mosaic Moon yarn.  Yum.  That'll be turning into some hats and possibly sweaters sometime before winter.  I hope.  And I got in my Pink Lemonade mama cloth stash form another coop.  Double Yum.  I think I got in a total of 10 pads and liners.  Yay!  I went to take pictures, but apparently, as is a common occurance in my house lately, Sweet Nut found where I hide the camara (just for this reason) and stole the batteries out of it for his Wii controller.  So I need to go and get batteries, maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

It's late, so this post is going to be all over the place.  Bear with me.  I can't sleep, so you get to put up with me. :D

Do you like giveaways?  You know, putting in your name to possibly win something for nothing?

The you need to click here.  I've known Jess at My Silly Monkeys for over 5 years now.  OMG.  That's a little sad that it's been that long already!  Anyways, Jess and I met on a message board for pregnant mamas due in June 2005.  We became friends, even though we've never met IRL.  Her boys are close in age to my boys...with the exception that she's got 4 monkeys, and I have 3 goobers.  And she just had a baby girl!  (There's hope for me yet!).  Jess started her blog awhile ago...I really don't remember when.  But she's got the awesomest (is that a word?) giveaways!  You seriously need to go check it out.  She's got one going on right now for a Guidecraft Toy Box.  This toy box looks awesome!  But I want to win it so you shouldn't enter that one :P  Really though, check out www.mysillymonkeys.com.  (And if you win the toy box, remember to share :D)

I'm also working on a makeover...blogwise.  So if things look different the next time you come by, don't be skeered.

Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment