Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not bribe Sweet Nut to let Cute Boy pick out a DVD after lunch for quiet/nap times by telling him that once his pukey, poopy sibling went to sleep he could have an ice cream cone.  Nope.  Not me!

I did not spend 10 extra minutes in the produce department this morning while Chef was at home with the mini goobers trying to find bananas, and then ended up needing to ask the stock boy where the heck bananas were.  Nope, Not Me! 

Who would then spend the next 15 minutes wondering why the heck they put the bananas in the back of the produce section near the onions, and not up with the rest of the fruit.  Not me!

Who would tell the minigoobers that they were getting smiley face sandwiches for lunch, that Mom usually makes with fruit faces, and then make them with fruit rollups?  Nope not me!

Who has told Sweet Nut he's going to be sold to the circus because he's so silly, that now anytime Spawn or Cute Boy ask where we're going, he says "To the circus, because Mommy is going to sell me to them" with a huge grin on his face, and totally excited about the prospect.  Not me!

So what haven't YOU done lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment