Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So, it's finally happened.

I didn't think I'd ever have this problem.  I mean c'mon I have 3 boys.  There's not much to cut.

But Sweet Nut has done it.

He cut his hair.

Now if you know Sweet Nut at all, you know he hardly had hair at 2.  Seriously, he has the slowest growing hair ever.  Cute Boy's grows like a weed.  Spawn's grows normally.  Sweet Nut's takes f.o.r.e.v.e.r. He get it trimmed around the back of his neck and around his ears twice a year.

This is at 1 year...not much there at all.
Photobucket
Photobucket


This is him on his 2nd birthday. (Note: he hadn't yet had his first hair cut yet...or a trim for that matter)
Photobucket
Photobucket

At 3.  Poor Kid.  After waiting forever for hair to come, he's got curly hair like mommy.  Lucky he's cute.
Photobucket

This is him at Halloween this past year.  It hasn't changed much.
Photobucket

So the other day, he was playing quietly in the living room.  Yeah.  I know.  That should have been my first clue, right?

So, he's got a few super short spots in the front.  His dad is supposed to be taking him to get it cut so he doesn't look like he was attacked by a weed wacker.  It's actually not THAT bad, but his dad was not happy.  He thought I did it on purpose.  Men *eye roll*


Anyways, pictures of the haircut to come soon.  If my computer decides to cooperate with me, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment